Humboldt Family Service Center

(707) 443-7358

Anger Management

Individual counseling for Anger Management is offered for clients through either court-order or self-referral. We do not currently have an anger management group.
If you are court-ordered to anger management counseling, please send us the following required documents using the email address or fax number shown below.

  • a copy of your sentencing report specifying how many sessions you are sentenced to attend
  • a copy of your police report

We do not accept fee waivers for Anger Management counseling, and this service is not billable through insurance. Payment is required at the time of service with debit/credit card, cash, or check. The cost of counseling is set on an individual basis and may vary depending on which clinician you are seeing.

Email address: ~ Fax number: (707) 443-1092