Humboldt Family Service Center
Welcome to Humboldt Family Service Center.
As a nonprofit community counseling agency offering services for individuals, couples, children & families, our mission is to support the members of our community in achieving personal well being and healthy, safe relationships. It is our belief that healthy and well adjusted individuals make up strong communities.
A Note for our Clients:
Office visits are temporarily suspended and we are currently operating through TeleHealth.
Should I Go to Therapy?
Making the decision to go to counseling – and seeking help for yourself, your relationship, your child, or your family – can be a critical turning point in your life.
Counseling can help alleviate stress, improve your overall well-being, and improve your relationships.
Therapy is not only for those with mental health conditions, it is also helpful for those who:
- Feel that everything is intense or have suffered from trauma
- Often feel physically sick or run-down
- Use substances (alcohol, drugs) to cope
- Feel work is hard, and receive negative feedback
- Have stress in their relationships
- Have friends/family who are concerned about them